How much is a kilogram of galvanized iron wire
The galvanized iron wire is different from the ordinary iron wire. After the wire is produced, the surface of the wire is plated with a layer of zinc through some processing techniques, thereby isolating the wire from the outside air to prevent the wire from rusting.
The galvanized iron wire is not only lightweight, but also has a certain improvement in appearance. Galvanized iron wire
is also used in many fields, so how much is a kilogram of galvanized iron wire, how much can it be bought?
Galvanized iron wire, galvanized iron wire, how much is a kilogram, paying attention to the price, but can not help but want to know how much kilograms of galvanized iron wire, this is now a common problem for everyone who wants to know about galvanized wire. For specific prices, you can communicate online with our customers.
Galvanized iron wire production process and control:
1. Elimination of stress before plating. The key of the maximum tensile strength greater than 1034Mpa, the important parts should be relieved at 200±10°C for more than 1 hour before plating, and the carburized or surface hardened parts should be relieved at 140±10°C for 5 hours. the above.
2. The cleaning agent used for cleaning should have no effect on the bonding strength of the coating and no corrosion to the substrate.
3. The acid-activated acid activation solution should be able to remove the rust products and oxide film (skin) on the surface of the part without excessive corrosion of the substrate.
4. Zinc plating may be carried out by zinc galvanizing or chloride galvanizing. Appropriate additives should be used to obtain coatings that meet the requirements of this standard.
5. After the light plating, light treatment should be carried out.
6. Passivation of parts requiring hydrogen removal should be carried out after dehydrogenation. Before passivation, use 1% H2SO4 or 1% hydrochloric acid for 5~15s. Passivation should be treated with colored chromate unless otherwise specified on the design drawing.
Technical requirements for galvanized iron wire:
A, zinc ingot: should not be lower than the No. 1 zinc specified in GB470.
B. Sulfuric acid: It should meet the first grade concentrated sulfuric acid specified in GB534.
C. Hydrochloric acid: It should meet the first-grade concentrated hydrochloric acid specified in GB534.
D. Chemical conversion: It should meet the primary chlorination according to GB2946.
A. The surface of the coating is continuous and practical and smooth.
B. The installation and combination of the plated parts are not allowed to sag, drip or slag.
C. The surface of the plated parts shall be free of defects such as leakage plating and exposed iron, but the defects are allowed in the following cases.