1. Low processing cost: the cost of hot dip galvanizing rust is lower than that of other paint coatings;
2, durable: in the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repairing ;We are provide hot dipped galvanized wire rope
,you can buy it.
3. Good reliability: the galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically combined and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is relatively reliable;
4. Strong toughness of the coating: The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated parts can be plated with zinc, which can be fully protected even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places;
6, save time and effort: galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and can avoid the time required to paint on the construction site after installation.
7. Low initial cost: Under normal circumstances, the cost of hot dip galvanizing is lower than that of other protective coatings. The reason is very simple. Other protective coatings such as sanding paint are labor intensive processes, whereas hot dip galvanizing processes are high. Mechanized, tightly controlled in-plant construction.
8. Simple and convenient inspection: hot dip galvanized layer can be tested visually and simply non-destructive coating thickness gauge
Galvanized wire production process: It is made of high-quality low-carbon steel wire rod. It is made of high-quality low-carbon steel and processed by drawing, pickling and rust removal, high temperature annealing, hot-dip galvanizing and cooling.
Characteristics of galvanized wire: galvanized iron wire has good toughness and elasticity. It has the characteristics of thick galvanized layer and strong corrosion resistance.
Galvanized wire application: The products are widely used in construction, handicrafts, wire mesh, highway fences, product packaging and daily civil use.
The galvanized wire is divided into hot-dip galvanized wire and cold-galvanized wire (electro-galvanized wire).
The hot-dip galvanized wire is immersed in a heated and melted zinc liquid, and the amount of zinc on the surface is 50-60 g/m 2 (p-zinc) 220-260 g/m 2 (high zinc). The color is darker, consumes more zinc metal, forms an infiltration layer with the base metal, and has good corrosion resistance. It is suitable for agricultural grape racks and chicken pigeon cages for breeding industry; the industry is stone cage net and Gebin net.